Total Pageviews

7/28/2012

I'm so pro-gun...

I'm so pro-gun I've gone beyond the gun and seen into the next gun so I guess that's my view of things.

But in deference to the kind words I've heard here I will state this.

I agree with the current level of restrictions. I think the laws (of most state's) are good and need to stay the way they are regarding revisiting the AWB. I could also see national policy implemented so that all gun-sale purchases had to be recorded and filed with the FBI and ATF.

I think we have the right amount of laws, and Illinois needs to allow carry, as does NY, and San Fran. Other than that I think it's a state's rights issue. I think we have really the best laws, and if we amend them it shouldn't be in regards to the actual substance (of a gun). We already ban rocket launchers and mortars and machine guns, so that feels right.
4 minutes ago · Like

Clayton Osbourn ...and I apologize if I sounded off hastily. I apologize in advance for any ad hominem attacks. I respect everyone's attitude and opinion.
 ·  ·  · 23 minutes ago
  • Maestro Satori likes this.
    • Andrew Panken No, I'm not with you. You've given an inch, when will they take the mile? Very soon, sad to say. You
      19 minutes ago ·  · 1
    • Andrew Panken 
      You've voluntariy disarmed yourself literally and morally. You have no defense left when they institute an even stricter set of control and then finally seize all guns. Same goes for most all government laws. You give in a little, then the take the rest next time. How do you think they instituted the income tax and social security? Only after they were well established did they raise them. At first, the rates were very low and didn't apply to most people. Later they raised them to apply to everybody.
      15 minutes ago ·  · 1
    • Andrew Panken So, you seem like a meek gunner not a pro-gunner.
      14 minutes ago ·  · 1
    • Clayton Osbourn ‎"So, you seem like a meek gunner not a pro-gunner."

      -WOW. This is awesome! You sir... Rock! I am not the stalwart I thought I was. Mr. Panken you are a solid citizen.

      I shall definitely pay close attention to the details of your discussions. Do you tweet? If not, you should.
      2 seconds ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment