Total Pageviews

9/10/2012

Brad Pitt Pro-2A celeb. Awesome!



"Brad Pitt doesn’t believe firearms should be outlawed, claiming he only feels truly safe at home when he has a gun.
The actor has always loved guns and received his first firearm as a young boy.
Pitt is hoping politicians won’t bow to public pressure to rescind its constitutional right to bear arms, believing America is a country founded on guns.
Pitt told British magazine Live, “I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night…
“America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.
“I got my first BB (air) gun when I was in nursery school. I got my first shotgun by first grade. I had shot a handgun by third grade and I grew up in a pretty sane environment. I was in the U.K. when the shootings happened and I did hear the discussion about gun control start again, and as far as I know it petered out as it always does.
“It’s just something with us. To turn around and ask us to give up our guns… I don’t know, we’re too afraid that we’re going to give up ours and the bad guys are still going to get theirs. It’s just in our thinking. I’m telling you, we don’t know America without guns.”
Pitt is rumored to have purchased his future wife, Angelina Jolie, a shooting range as a wedding gift for their home in France."

No comments:

Post a Comment