Total Pageviews

11/07/2012

We Lost

""Well, we lost. Now is not about him anymore. His next four years are not about him as, when he finishes, he will be automatically retired and off the politics, and going into history. Now is about America. 
Someone said, I don't remember who, that the first four years are about reelection, the second term is about legacy. 
I am a Republican, since before I was born. I believe that government must
 be minimum, that we shouldn't have any kind of welfare or safety net, I believe that people that cannot pay for their own food, their own housing, their own healthcare, they shouldn't have it for free. Was that way when capitalism began, and was that way when it worked: only the strongest would survive. I am far right, a Tea Party militia commander, and my political views are totally opposite of the President Obama.
But, I am American, and I am tired of fighting my brothers and sisters, my fellow Americans, no matter if they are red or blue.So, President Obama, this time, I won't be a sore loser. Our country needs more from me. Our country needs us to be working together for the good of us all. We need to recover. Because we need America back. And the world also needs America strong, as China is growing its tentacles over Africa, South America, and now Europe, through Portugal.That way, I say: President Obama, I will oppose you, yes, because I can't agree with your political views. But, that will be a different kind of opposition. The give-no-quarter politics will change, and I am here to cooperate with you, if you give yourself to the fight for America reconstruction. I will be waiting, President. Do what is best for my beloved America, and I will be right by your side, fighting alongside you. We need you to be stronger and decisive or we will die as a country.""

No comments:

Post a Comment