Total Pageviews

12/27/2011

Gun Pron

While I'm on vacation, I should really avail myself to post some gun pron from this computer.

First up we have a *very* short AUG or AUG clone. Is that a real ACOG sight? Like the Bungee sling.

Must be fun to be over in a warzone and get to play with captured weapons. PPSH is just as good a design today as it was in WWII, and just as mean! Note the EOTECH holo sight attached. How else could you improve on perfection? 7.62x25 TOK is a hell of a round if it's followed by 75 of it's little friends...


Finally we have an S&W M&P pistol. These are great guns, I used to own one but traded it in for a NIB Glock 22. I did like that gun (in .40) and there was nothing wrong with it. Kind of miss it. If I had the money I would totally buy another one after I get a few more things on my list. However, Smith and Wesson's finish isn't all that great, like SIGs, these guns can rust if you turn your back on them for a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment