Total Pageviews

2/21/2012

Retirement of FB profile (sock puppet)

Have deleted my fb profile (sock puppet). The idea that I had a soap box was counter productive in the end, and largely a waste of my time and probably also those select persons who I also spewed invective. I think I'm going to take a break and when I return develop a nicer agent-ontology that is just focused on making people feel better and working through their problems instead of faux rebellion and arm chair slacktivism. In the meantime I need to find meaningful work, preferrably in the IT field as that is where my marketable talents lie.

There is something about interacting with other people on fb that gets my hackles up and as a result I often end of saythings I don't mean and regret later. So from here on out, I'm really going to focus on maintaining a consistent standard and ethic, to wit: to only use the internet soap box to make people feel better.

For a while now I have been focused on developing propreitary agent ontologies for social networking cites. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten  much mileage out of the concept and am having to discard the enterprise in favor of more conventional venues of employment, revenue income i.e. working somewhere in the IT sector, hopefully not too bad a position, anything but desktop support. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment