Total Pageviews

7/09/2011

Vsftpd somes ftp client for linux ubuntu. Correction: WAS able to get it to work. Tried a lot of command line (rox terminal).

Drugs give me pleasure and keep me sane a ls o its a strange thing to type this thing Xx
Zebra play ball like a big snot guard.jogger jogger hotter than an otter. Basketball (wont suggest technopolis).  Lett me see if I can understand what you mean is this an improvement logger conventional means of input input seems to require a loop de loop that iras to say import import input input input requires a loop de loop. Fascism and statism goo hand in hand.yogi must must route ryder the inner fascist my hand is my magic wand and no nee ed corr took enter space bar.

UPDATE: I was able to get vsftpd working after working with it late last night, listening, port forwarded through the LAN network here.

But can't seem to go through the Motorola Atrix via ATT's 4G Cellular data network. Does ATT have some sort of block on SSH ports? I wonder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment